- Reviews (11)
- Low radiation router with JRS eco-wifi 05AC firmware
- The unique JRS eco-wifi operating system installed on one of the fastest Asus routers.
- Extreme speed with the newest AC 1900 wifi
- Dual-band: extra channels at 5 Gigahertz for more capacity
- Two USB-ports for sharing files or USB print server
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports.
- 2 years warranty
Compatible with Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Verizon, and all other providers (provider independent). Connects with your existing router to reduce EMF. How to install your Eco-wifi router.
Power adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz included.
Plug adapter included free of charge for US, Canada, Australia/NZ and UK orders.
Advantages of the JRS Eco-Wifi firmware:
- Reduce WiFi radiation by 90% in standby: signal is only transmitted once every second.
Connection throughput speed and network stability remain the same.
- Up to 95% reduction in transmit power, adjustable. The router's range is reduced.
- Scheduled automatically fully (100%) switch off Wifi radiation (for example at night). LAN ports for wired internet keep functioning.
- On/off switch for wifi transmitter. Cabled LAN ports keep functioning.
|The 3 different Eco-Wifi types in brief:
01A = Basic internet, 03 = Fast internet, and 05AC = Very fast internet.
|JRS eco-wifi 01A on Asus||JRS eco-wifi 03 on Asus||JRS eco-wifi 05AC on Asus|
|Speed for normal internet usage (browsing websites)||+++||+++||+++|
|AC wifi for super high speed||-||-|
|Dual band (extra channels at 5 Gigahertz)||-|
|Max. throughput speed on 2.4 GHz wifi network measured with Speedtest.net||25 Mbps||100 Mbps||100 Mbps|
|Max. throughput speed on 5 GHz wifi network measured with Speedtest.net||-||100 Mbps||300 Mbps|
|Range and number of external antennas||++ (2)||+++ (3)||+++ (3)|
|On/off switch for wifi transmitter - cabled LAN ports keep functioning|
|On/off switch for entire router
Cabled LAN ports are also switched off
|Asus router type||RT-N12||RT-N66U||RT-AC68U|
|Firewall and WPA2-security with password|
|Gigabit ethernet LAN ports||-|
|Two USB ports for sharing USB storage and print server||-|
Easy installation. The Eco-WiFi router is connected to your internet modem using a standard network cable (included). If your internet modem has built-in Wifi, switch off its Wifi function. You may ask your internet provider’s customer service how. All functions of your existing internet modem, like for example internet telephony, can still be used.
The exposure to EM radiation from the laptop or other wirelessly connected equipment remains unchanged. Set your smartphone to switch its wifi off in stand-by mode. In some cases you can reduce the transmit power of your computer’s WiFi adapter using the Device Manager in Windows. A wired internet connection is radiation-free and minimizes health risk.Download Manual